Friday 4 January 2008

Time Management

Is It You Or Is It Time



We read about time management and most of us try to apply some sort of time management technique especially if we are writers. But is time really the problem? The fact of the matter is that whichever way you swing it there are only 24 hours in any one day. The real problem it seems to me is not so much time but what you or I do with that time. Perhaps we need to organize ourselves, manage ourselves, rather than try to beat the clock..

Manage The I And The Time Will Take Care of Itself



Perhaps we should stop trying to manage time; after all it was there before we arrived in this world and it will no doubt continue for some time after we are gone. Maybe we should just opt for managing the I and let time go its own sweet way

No comments:

feedburner

google link ads

amazon

FeedBurner FeedCount

Ads

My Headlines

Writing Buddies - link love Headline Animator

fuel my blog

nanowrimo

Amazon book links

Google referrals

add

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

blog rush

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Favourite authors

  • Ian Rankin
  • Sue Grafton
  • Raymond Chandler