Sunday 10 February 2008

Sunday Flu Blues

Why is that anything you catch in the latter part of the week always feels worse on Sundays? I seem to have caught some sort of flu bug which started with a sore throat on Thursday and today has had my temperature rising and soaring and my bones aching. Woe is me I've got the Sunday Flu Blues.

If you ever get the Sunday Flu Blues
Then be careful about the fluid you choose.
I usually like a nice cup of tea
But when I'm down with the flu,
Tea doesn't like me.
It makes me feel sick
And it makes me feel wan
So the old cuppa is out til the flu blues have gone.

No comments:

feedburner

google link ads

amazon

FeedBurner FeedCount

Ads

My Headlines

Writing Buddies - link love Headline Animator

fuel my blog

nanowrimo

Amazon book links

Google referrals

add

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

blog rush

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Favourite authors

  • Ian Rankin
  • Sue Grafton
  • Raymond Chandler