Tuesday 25 March 2008

Promotion and Pint Pots

Packing It All In



I have just been reading Bob Younce on promotion and trying to get a handle on it. This guy really packs things into his day, virtually no time wasting unlike yours truly. Although having said that on days when I am not wasting time it does feel like I am trying to do too much.

Pint Pots



Since I lost my eldest son last May I have had trouble sleeping so I end up working ghosters and feeling wasted during the day but still not able to sleep. I have been managing on 4-5 hours a night for months when I really need 6 and a half hours sleep.

At the same time when I look clearly at what I am doing in my life, not just as a writer, but as a lecturer, researcher, wife, mother and doting dotty dog owner it does sometimes feel that I am trying to squeeze a gallon into a pint pot. Now I am trying harder to promote by twittering on twitter, and burning most of my posts - besides bidding for writing work. How do you fit everything in and do you sometimes feel that you're squeezing in too much - even if you're not the most highly organized person.

No comments:

feedburner

google link ads

amazon

FeedBurner FeedCount

Ads

My Headlines

Writing Buddies - link love Headline Animator

fuel my blog

nanowrimo

Amazon book links

Google referrals

add

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

blog rush

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Favourite authors

  • Ian Rankin
  • Sue Grafton
  • Raymond Chandler