Monday 7 April 2008

Life Manual For Over the Hill Frenzied Freelancer?

Frenzied Freelancer



I was reading Life Hack today and have come to the conclusion that if there was a life manual for an over the hill frenzied freelancer then I should have a copy. My latest escapade was to post to the wrong blog.

Scribefire



I was catching up with my blogs this morning, entering text blithely and hitting publish once I'd checked for errors only I had clicked the wrong blog and the post that was meant for my creative writing blog ended up here. Only I didn't realise it had published but I did notice I had the wrong blog ticked, so I ticked the other one and clicked publish again. Voila, it is now on both blogs I hope Google doesn't string me up for duplicate content.

No comments:

feedburner

google link ads

amazon

FeedBurner FeedCount

Ads

My Headlines

Writing Buddies - link love Headline Animator

fuel my blog

nanowrimo

Amazon book links

Google referrals

add

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

blog rush

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Favourite authors

  • Ian Rankin
  • Sue Grafton
  • Raymond Chandler