Friday 9 November 2007

A Fairly Frazzled Freelancer

I have been a fairly frazzled freelancer all week. If this were not a family friendly blog the word fairly would be replaced with a much stronger four letter word. I have had no computer all week and with a deadline looming and fifty thousand words for nano to reach this has not been a good week.

Normally I cope with the unexpected twists and turns of life and even of freelancing but this has really had me in a spin - not least because I hadn't backed up my work. Very unprofessional, as my son remarked.

No comments:

feedburner

google link ads

amazon

FeedBurner FeedCount

Ads

My Headlines

Writing Buddies - link love Headline Animator

fuel my blog

nanowrimo

Amazon book links

Google referrals

add

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

blog rush

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Favourite authors

  • Ian Rankin
  • Sue Grafton
  • Raymond Chandler