Sunday 4 November 2007

The Freelance Writing Virtuous Circle

Just like the writer's blog and Sharon, I am a working freelance writer who also provides information and advice on freelancing and getting freelance jobs. Sometimes life is hectic and you are overburdened with work and at other times you wonder where the next job and the next dollar are coming from.

Helping Others to Freelance



If asked why I do it, I would have to say that I love writing and I love the freedom that freelancing can offer. Like other writers that I know. I have been fairly fortunate when it comes to writing and just like my friends above I will do my best to help those writers who are just getting started. Freelance writing really can become a virtuous circle.

No comments:

feedburner

google link ads

amazon

FeedBurner FeedCount

Ads

My Headlines

Writing Buddies - link love Headline Animator

fuel my blog

nanowrimo

Amazon book links

Google referrals

add

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

blog rush

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Favourite authors

  • Ian Rankin
  • Sue Grafton
  • Raymond Chandler