Tuesday 27 November 2007

Writing Buddies Link Love

Since I started blogging eighteen months ago I have made a whole host of writing buddies; people who I chat with occasionally,others who I exchange comments with and those who share contacts and pass on work. I have never met any of them in person but I feel sure that if I did we would get along so here is a little bit of link love to my writing buddies - if I have missed you off feel free to send me your latest link.

Sharon
Gracepub
Dana
Margie
Inklings
Trick Falls
Pussy Willow, Manodogs,Spookyank and Sassys and Catfish (I never get the bloggerparty links right but will come back to it.

2 comments:

Sharon Hurley Hall said...

Thanks, Sue. I'm happy to count you as one of my writing buddies, too. :)

Sue Jeffels Writing said...

Thanks for stopping by Sharon.

feedburner

google link ads

amazon

FeedBurner FeedCount

Ads

My Headlines

Writing Buddies - link love Headline Animator

fuel my blog

nanowrimo

Amazon book links

Google referrals

add

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

blog rush

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Favourite authors

  • Ian Rankin
  • Sue Grafton
  • Raymond Chandler