Monday 19 November 2007

It's Writing Time Again

The last couple of weeks have had me chomping at the bit, but now it's writing time again. No more will I have to wait for someone to lend me their computer just to keep my head above water, my problems will soon be solved as the new computer arrived today.

Having my computer give up the ghost in the midst of a couple of writing projects and right in the middle of Nano has given me a whole new set of problems wondering how I am going to catch up. No doubt I will have to work several ghosters, but when all is said and done, even if I don't finish nano I am very glad that it's writing time again.

No comments:

feedburner

google link ads

amazon

FeedBurner FeedCount

Ads

My Headlines

Writing Buddies - link love Headline Animator

fuel my blog

nanowrimo

Amazon book links

Google referrals

add

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

blog rush

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Favourite authors

  • Ian Rankin
  • Sue Grafton
  • Raymond Chandler