Sunday 14 October 2007

Freelance Foibles

Freelancers are strange creatures with their own foibles. For example, they love reading books about freelance writing and they enjoy talking with other freelancers. Most freelancers have their own foibles as well as the more general ones - for example I love to see what my friends have written on their blogs even before I start work. I suppose it provides me some sort of brain food when it comes to writing articles. When I have written forty or more articles on the same subject I am constantly reminded of the words of the song "life gets tedious don't it"- and then I feel ashamed because I should feel grateful for the fact that I am able to get freelance writing work.

2 comments:

Brent Diggs said...

I try to force myself to write before my energy gets sucked up my emails and other websites.

After a good distraction, it's hard for me to get back on the wagon again.

Sue Jeffels Writing said...

I know the feeling brentd, like your upside down image.

feedburner

google link ads

amazon

FeedBurner FeedCount

Ads

My Headlines

Writing Buddies - link love Headline Animator

fuel my blog

nanowrimo

Amazon book links

Google referrals

add

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

blog rush

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Favourite authors

  • Ian Rankin
  • Sue Grafton
  • Raymond Chandler