Wednesday 3 October 2007

A Day in the Life of a Working Writer

If you are a working writer then quite often the working day ends when you have either fallen asleep over your keyboard or you have met the current deadline. Today has been one of those days; working on my new website setting up a subscibe option, checking out paid blogging, catching up on a property project and writing for a travel site. I have also tried to update most of my blogs oh, and because I work part time at the local university I also had a two hour tutorial with a student today. I am now about to lose what is left of my mind and sign up for the latest nanowrimo extravaganza. Happy writing.

No comments:

feedburner

google link ads

amazon

FeedBurner FeedCount

Ads

My Headlines

Writing Buddies - link love Headline Animator

fuel my blog

nanowrimo

Amazon book links

Google referrals

add

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

blog rush

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Favourite authors

  • Ian Rankin
  • Sue Grafton
  • Raymond Chandler