Monday 29 October 2007

Write With Passion

I am not just suggesting that other writers write with passion because it is also something that I need to do myself. It is all too easy for our writing to become stale. This is especially the case when it comes to freelancing on the web, by the time you have written the umpteenth article on a particular subject your writing loses its freshness.

Do Something Else



If your writing begins to sound stale to you then it is time to do something else. Go for a walk, read a book or read other blogs. I find that if I read certain blogs if fires my enthusiasm and I can get some of the freshness back in my writing. If you think that your writing is sounding stale then find something else to do for a while.

No comments:

feedburner

google link ads

amazon

FeedBurner FeedCount

Ads

My Headlines

Writing Buddies - link love Headline Animator

fuel my blog

nanowrimo

Amazon book links

Google referrals

add

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

blog rush

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Favourite authors

  • Ian Rankin
  • Sue Grafton
  • Raymond Chandler